3.20.2010

A little about The Foster Triad...

Welcome,

Thanks for reading. This is new to me (Megan/Muggs/Mom...), I thought I would give it a shot. I am Muggs, just turned the big 3-0. I also just recently became divorced, moved twice, cut my bangs, went back to school, started a new job, and ... (better save some stories for later). What is not new is that I am MOM, I have two remarkable boys. Bayley is 8 born on New Years Eve, and Mason is 5 born on St. Patrick's Day.
I know...
We live in Stillwater, Mn. Most of our friends and family are close and may well be apart of our stories. We are happy and healthy (Most of the time), and we wouldn't ask to be anything other than The Foster Triad!

I'm looking forward to sharing my experiences with all of you.

Below are some Candid's...





No comments:

Post a Comment